Avara’s Academy of Hair Design and International Academy of Hair Design & Technology seeks the highest level of education methods and performance of its faculty in preparing students for varied careers in the field of Barber/Styling. The course of study and activities associated with the curriculum create a firm foundation for the student entering the field of Barber/Styling. Avara’s recognizes its obligations to its students, alumni and community.
The training offered at the Avara Industries two locations teaches its students basic barbering techniques combined with advance industry knowledge and techniques with total student involvement. We feel this style of teaching will keep students interested in the school curriculum therefore the ability to retain the necessary information to pass the Maryland State Board Examination.
All programs approved by:
- Maryland State Board of Barber Examiners
- Maryland Higher Education Commission
- Department of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Veterans Administration
- Day and Evening classes arranged to suit your needs
- Easy Payment Plans
- Programs are available to those who qualify
- Best grade of professional tools supplied
- 100% cooperation in job placement of graduates